Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome To My Blog!!



Hello Everyone


This is my first attempt to show some of my favourite aviation photos!



I have been photographing aircraft of all types for many years now, and have decided that I should share some of my photos with other aviation friends!


I will be alternating my photos and posting every type from Airliners, Bizjets, Military, Private Aircraft & even some Helicopters!


I thought I would start my blog off with one of my favourite type of aircraft the Boeing 737-200!

The airline is also one that has now slipped into the past, and all we have now is memories!

Just a small note, all the photos I post on my blog will be scans of 4" x 6" photos that I have taken, or maybe the odd slide, but they will not be cropped or digitally changed!

Please enjoy my photos and don't hesitate to ask for any requests!

If I have any photos of your request I will definately post what I have!

1 comment:

Johnny Wadd said...

Looking forward to seeing all your pics, and i'm not sure how far back your collection goes but i'll give a request a try - CP Air!