Sunday, August 12, 2007

My First Request!


Hello Everyone

I have had my first specific airline request for some CP Air aircraft from Johnny Wadd!

I was planning to post some photos of Ontario Air Ambulances for my next post before I had a request.








The Air Ambulance photos can wait until tomorrow, so I dug up some of my old photos of CP Air DC-8s taken at Pearson Airport in 1979!

I remember the day I took those shots, it was in February and was so cold.

The nice thing was back then you could drive your car down in the ravine between the approach lights.






All these photos were taken with Kodachrome 64 (slide film) with a (belive it or not) 50mm lense.

Ah the good old days when things were so much different!

I thought I would put in a few more I liked!







This is fun! Lets keep the requests going!

Hope you like these shots Johnny!

Enjoy!
Cheers

Gary










1 comment:

Johnny Wadd said...

Great shots, thanx alot!