Sunday, August 12, 2007

Very Unique Bizjet!

Good day everone!

Today I am going to share some photos of a very unique bizjet that first flew in 1957 50 years ago!

Last year I happened to be driving by my local airport and looked in at the ramp as I was driving by.








I couldn't believe my eyes, a aircraft I'd only ever had see pictures of was there in front of my eyes!

I had to go out after work and get some shots of this spectacular looking aircraft!












From every angle this was a beautiful aircraft!

Here are only a few of the photos that I took that day.












A very interesting thing I understand about the Jetstar is the aircrafts whole tail section moves up or down for trim adjustment!

You can see by this photo where the paint isn't on the tail is the section moves! I didn't know this.




Enjoy!

















No comments: